- Shipping Weight: 222 g
- Item model number: 188765000357
- ASIN: B00BFMHNLQ
Footner Exfoliation Socks – Total Hard Skin Removal
Say Goodbye to unwanted hard and dead skin!
How to use
How to use Footner Exfoliating Socks
Use Footner Exfoliation Socks whenever you want to remove unwanted hard skin build-up. One single 60 minutes application will significantly remove hard skin and improve the appearance of Cracked Heels.
1. Using scissors, cut the plastic sock along the indicated line.
2. Slip the plastic Footner Exfoliating Socks over your feet and use the adhesive strap (sticker near the front of the sock) to close the top. Slip your own socks over the Footner Exfoliating Socks for a comfortable fit.
3. The Footner Exfoliating Socks should be worn for 60 minutes for the product to work effectively. We recommend you set a timer or alarm.
4. After 60 minutes remove the socks and wash your feet with warm water to remove any remaining gel.
5. 5 - 10 days after application the hardened and dead skin will begin to peel from your feet. The peeling effect can last roughly 2 weeks. Do not forcefully remove skin when peeling process starts.
I rarely review products but I won a pair through Footner's Facebook page to promote their launch in Canada. Footner promises to remove all the hard skin from your feet. Was this product a win? Definitely!
To use the Footner Exfoliating Socks you put on their socks for 60 minutes then soak in warm water. Five days later your dead skin begins to peel off. I followed the instructions and waited. Initially, my feet felt like the skin was tight on them and they were really soft. On Day 3 I decided to soak my feet in warm water and see what happened. All the dead skin on the bottom of my feet peeled off. As each day goes by more skin peels/flakes off my feet. My feet are amazing. This is better exfoliation than I have ever gotten in my life. It is better than an expensive pedicure. My feet are baby soft!
In conclusion, this is an amazing product and well worth the $19.99 on Amazon.