- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1305 KB
- Print Length: 168 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Tule Publishing (Dec 1 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M1AO5RM
Ad exec Krista Martin, while feeling more Grinch than elf, still jumps at the chance to co-chair Marietta’s Secret Santa Society. Why not? Especially since brilliant, attractive, and innovative tech wunderkind Jonah Andrews has agreed to help. He’s well connected and Krista’s hoping for some advice on rebooting her career.
Jonah knows Krista has a not-so-hidden agenda, but sparring with her over cocoa at their Secret Santa meetings is the most fun he’s had since returning to his old hometown. Krista may come across as all business, but Jonah’s positive he’s glimpsed a little girl inside her who wants to believe in Santa… and in love.
Love at the Chocolate Shop series
Book 1: Melt My Heart, Cowboy by C.J. Carmichael
Book 2: A Thankful Heart by Melissa McClone
Book 3: Montana Secret Santa by Debra Salonen
Book 4: The Chocolate Cure by Roxanne Snopek
More books in the series coming soon
About the Author
- Born and raised in Brookings, South Dakota. Youngest of five (much youngest). A Baby Boomer who married her high school sweetheart (our lockers were side-by-side). Mother of two, grandmother of three darling princesses, dog mother of 2.5 mutts.
- Graduate of South Dakota State University with a Master’s degree in Geography and History.
- Job history: taxi driver, flax seed counter, cartographer, rural mail carrier, substitute teacher, secretary/community liaison for Merced College’s Child Development Center, bookkeeper, journalist, author.
- First sale story: June, 1999, to Harlequin Superromance. Total number of books sold to Harlequin =27.
- Honors and awards: Romantic Times BOOKreviews, 2006 Series Storyteller of the Year. Winner: Best Superromance of 2010: Until He Met Rachel. Nominated for Desert Quill in 2008.
- First book published by Tule Press, summer 2014: Cowgirl Come Home. The Big Sky Mavericks series opens Aug. 2014 with: Nobody's Cowboy.
Montana Secret Santa is the third book in the Love at the Chocolate Shop series by Tule Publishing. This book is written by Debra Salonen. I always enjoy Salonen's books.
I really enjoyed Montana Secret Santa. It was a short sweet read that is perfect for the Christmas season. Both Krista and Jonah are people that I would enjoy knowing. I like that the Chocolate Shop series has continuing characters. I like the town of Marietta. It is an adorable town in the middle of one of the most scenic areas in the US.
Montana Secret Santa has everything a reader would want in a Christmas romance. Highly recommend for romance readers.