Thursday, July 7, 2016

Recipe: Chocolate Marshmallow Squares






These are my favourite go-to squares for any occasion. My mother made them when I was a child then I made them for my children. They were always devoured when I brought them to potlucks and family gatherings. They are still a favourite treat for my husband and I.

Chocolate Marshmallow Squares

1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. butterscotch chips
1/2 c. smooth peanut butter
1/2 c. butter
2 c. mini marshmallows

Melt the first 4 ingredients in the top of a double boiler. Remove from heat and immediately add 2 c. of mini marshmallows. Pour into buttered (or sprayed with Pam) 8x8 pan. Refrigerate until very firm. Cut into 16 or 25 squares.

I keep mine in the freezer. Everyone loves them frozen. You may also store them in the refrigerator.


No comments:

Post a Comment